At OS Technologies, our sole focus is on making sure you are always protected and able to get the help you need if your security system is activated. In an emergency, it’s important to understand exactly what happens when your security system goes into alarm mode:
When an alarm signal is received from your system, the OS Technologies monitoring center will immediately call you. If we are unable to reach you, we will then contact your list of emergency contacts. This list should include people you trust to answer the call and take care of your home or business in case we are unable to reach you.
All emergency contacts should be able to:
- Answer their phone, receive text messages and handle alarm emergencies.
- Remember the verbal security password and provide it when asked in order to verify their authority.
- Go to your home or business if assistance is needed.
- Unlock your home or business to give emergency responders access if necessary.
- Disarm your security system, if asked to do so by authorities.