Keep Your Emergency Contact Information Up-to-Date to Help Ensure Your Safety and Security
At OS Technologies, our sole focus is on making sure you are always protected and able to get the help you need if your security system is activated. In an emergency, it’s important to understand exactly what happens when your security system goes into alarm mode:
When an alarm signal is received from your system, the OS Technologies monitoring center will immediately call you. If we are unable to reach you, we will then contact your list of emergency contacts. This list should include people you trust to answer the call and take care of your home or business in case we are unable to reach you.
All emergency contacts should be able to:
- Answer their phone, receive text messages and handle alarm emergencies.
- Remember the verbal security password and provide it when asked in order to verify their authority.
- Go to your home or business if assistance is needed.
- Unlock your home or business to give emergency responders access if necessary.
- Disarm your security system, if asked to do so by authorities.
To ensure you get the help you need, when you need it, it’s critical that our Central Station have up-to-date contact information for you and your emergency contacts.
IMPORTANT: Make sure that you remember your verbal password and provide it to your emergency contacts. Forgetting your verbal password will increase your chances of a false alarm and an unnecessary dispatch of the authorities to your home or business. If you don’t know your verbal password, please contact us at (888) 933-2009 for assistance.